Innovation project manager
The Voltaire Group, with origins in France, was founded in 2010 and has become the world’s second largest premium sport saddle maker in less than 10 years thanks to a bold innovation strategy. With its 7 brands: Voltaire Design, Forestier Sellier, Equisense, Rebelle Sellier, Pegase Saddlery, Equitack.com and SCB, the Voltaire Group formed a unique knowhow with 200 employees worldwide and has 85% annual export turnover. The Voltaire Group is resolutely modern and has placed its social and environmental accountability at the heart of its corporate mission which aims to «enable everyone to express their potential».
For our head office based in Bidart, ideally located between the ocean and the bottom of the Pyrenees, we are looking to strengthen our Research and development team.
- Capture and synthesize all the needs and ideas emanating from all the group's teams, customer feedback and a watch on trends and innovations.
- Formalize the needs, quantify the potential and assess the feasibility to prioritize the allocation of resources
- Aggregate and lead teams and partners to find ideas and solve problems (brainstorming, Sprint design, Focus groups ...)
- Build the specifications and frame the projects
Plan and budget projects then manage costs, deadlines and quality
- Manage R&D teams (saddlers, prototypists, engineers, researchers, external partners, etc.) and lead cross-functional project teams that will evolve during the product life cycle (research, prototyping, industrialization, marketing, production, etc.)
- Continuously improve products to increase customer satisfaction and reduce manufacturing costs
- Horse rider
- Speak English and French
- Technical skills
- Project management
- Functional analysis and technical formalization of a need
- General engineering (manufacturing processes etc.)