Project Engineering Manager - Hardware Electronics
The Voltaire Group, with origins in France, was founded in 2010 and has become a leading premium sport saddle maker in less than 10 years thanks to a bold innovation strategy. With its 7 brands: Voltaire Design, Forestier Sellier, Equisense, Rebelle Sellier, Pegase Saddlery, Equitack.com and SCB, the Voltaire Group formed a unique knowhow with over 200 employees worldwide and has 85% annual export turnover. Voltaire Group is resolutely modern and has placed its social and environmental accountability at the heart of its corporate mission which aims to «unleash everyone potential to reach excellence».
- Drafting of technical specifications
- Estimation of cost-time-quality projects
- Management of resources, schedules and budgets
- Firmware Development
- Monitoring of “tech” R&D projects and partners (test protocols, validations, etc.)
- Find and manage suppliers and service providers
- Advance projects and challenge existing processes to advance the tech team
- Ensure the technological consistency of innovations at group level
- Characterization and improvement of the reliability of the indicators proposed by Equisense (locomotion and cardio)
- Position based in Lille, but which can also be based in the Basque Country in Bidart. Monthly travel to be expected between the two offices.
Position based in Lille, France but can also be based in the south of France in Bidart. Monthly travel between both offices will be required.
- Embedded electronics development
- Signal processing
- Control of product development process, quality and research projects
- Project management
- Broad technological culture and vision of the innovations that can result from it
- Bilingual French
- Being a horse rider is a plus