Project Engineering Manager - CAD
The Voltaire Group, with origins in France, was founded in 2010 and has become a leading premium sport saddle maker in less than 10 years thanks to a bold innovation strategy. With its 7 brands: Voltaire Design, Forestier Sellier, Equisense, Rebelle Sellier, Pegase Saddlery, Equitack.com and SCB, the Voltaire Group formed a unique knowhow with over 200 employees worldwide and has 85% annual export turnover. Voltaire Group is resolutely modern and has placed its social and environmental accountability at the heart of its corporate mission which aims to «unleash everyone potential to reach excellence».
Our head office is based in the South of France in Bidart, ideally located between the ocean and the bottom of the Pyrenees.
- Management of technical innovation projects within Voltaire Group
- Drafting of functional and technical specifications
- Estimation of the costs (financial and environmental) of developing the final product
- Plan and meet deadlines
- Support of prototypists during the production of functional prototypes
- Implementation of test protocols and performance of tests
- Technical support for projects requiring expertise in general engineering
- 3D drawing, simple volume CAD
- Partner searches and challenges for suppliers and subcontractors: in particular injection suppliers, test laboratories ...
- Research of new materials and analysis of materials to propose innovative solutions
- Experience in project management
- Proficiency in CAD (computer aided design)
- Knowledge of materials, particularly polymers
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, particularly injection
- Rider, knowledge of horses
- Bilingual French