Equisense - Community manager [internship]
Founded in 2015, Equisense markets connected sensors that allow riders to monitor their training and the health of their horses. These sensors are connected via Bluetooth to our application and provide more than 20 indicators on the horse's locomotion and heart rate.
Recently integrated into the Voltaire Group, we want to continue to develop our reputation on social networks in France and launch the brand internationally.
Our Instagram and Facebook pages bring together more than 150,000 subscribers in total, and we communicate with them on a daily basis. We are looking for an intern capable of managing our community, while being a force of proposition, and suggesting new campaigns and new publication formats.
We are looking for an intern for 6 months starting in September 2021.
Reporting to the Equisense Brand Marketing Manager, the Community Manager will be responsible for developing the community on Equisense brand social networks.
COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT :
- Animate and create original content (stories, publications, surveys, etc.);
- Elaborate a publication schedule on the various networks;
- Quickly respond to comments and messages on all channels (Instagram, Facebook, AppStore, Blog, Forums, etc.) in less than an hour;
- Maintain the relationship with our partners (professional riders, influencers, saddlers, etc.) by liking, commenting or sharing their content;
- Monitor Equisense's e-reputation on a daily basis;
- Manage acquisition and reputation automation tools;
- Creation of stories (visuals, animations, etc.)
- Shooting, editing and publishing videos on our TikTok
- Optimize and boost organic publications on Facebook Ads ;
- Analyze the statistics and make a monthly report to the rest of the marketing team ;
- Participate in monthly marketing meetings;
- Carry out regular competitive intelligence.
- Develop brand awareness in France and internationally:
- Improve the rate of engagement on Instagram ;
- Be responsive to subscribers' requests: achieve an average response time of 1 hour.
Required qualities :
- Listening and interpersonal skills
- Written knowledge of German and English
- Editorial skills (no spelling mistakes will be accepted!)
- Knowledge of the equestrian sports environment (competition, performance...)